Bluebird Care (Wellingborough) achieves healthy workplace status
Bluebird Care (Wellingborough) has been commended for demonstrating its commitment to the health and wellbeing of its employees by receiving a Simplyhealth Healthy Workplace award.
Provided by healthcare provider Simplyhealth, the Healthy Workplace awards recognise the contribution that UK organisations, in both the private and public sector, make to the welfare of employees. Winners of the award provide employees with a range of initiatives and benefits that help to keep their workforce motivated and healthy.
Nick Ward, Director, Bluebird Care (Wellingborough), comments; "We believe in setting the highest standards of care for our customers and want to look after the excellent staff that provide that care so well."
Howard Hughes from Simplyhealth remarks: "We run this award scheme because we want to recognise and encourage companies to care about the health of their people. We believe that companies can make a positive contribution to the health of our nation. Congratulations to Bluebird Care (Wellingborough) on achieving Simplyhealth Healthy Workplace status and demonstrating that the health and wellbeing of its employees is fundamental."
For further information about Bluebird Care (Wellingborough) please visit www.bluebirdcare.co.uk/wellingborough or call 0845 3302184 for an informal chat. For further information about Simplyhealth please visit www.simplyhealth.co.uk, or to enter your company for a Healthy Workplace award please visit www.simplyhealth.co.uk/healthyworkplaceawards.
Notes to editors
About Bluebird Care (Wellingborough)
- Bluebird Care is a national provider of care in the home. We specialise in working with customers and their families that require social care in their own homes. We offer a unique service of tailored care visits from 15 minutes to full live-in support
- Our commitment to quality and 'good old fashioned service' has played an important part in our success. We now have over 130 offices in the UK and Republic of Ireland
Bluebird Care provides over 2.5 million care visits at home every year. That's over 6,800 care visits to over 3,500 customers each day
About Simply Health
- We became Simplyhealth in 2009 after bringing together HSA, BCWA, LHF, HealthSure, Totally Active, our family of health companies have joined together over the last ten years to form Simplyhealth
- We've been providing healthcare solutions for 140 years, dedicated to serving our customers and patients through a variety of cash plans, dental plans, private medical insurance, self funded health plans and mobility and living aids
- Simplyhealth is a trading name of Simplyhealth Access, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority Simplyhealth as it stands today, now covers nearly four million people with health plans (more than any other company) and helps 20,000 companies with their employees' health
- Simplyhealth is committed to making a positive impact on its communities. Each year, we donate over £1 million to health related charities and causes
The information contained in these articles is intended to be for general interest, and should not be relied upon for specific conditions or complaints. You should always consult your GP or other healthcare practitioner for specific advice. The information provided is not the opinion of Simplyhealth and has been sourced through a third party.