Simplyhealth wins customer commitment award
Simplyhealth is proud to have won the Sitel Customer Commitment award at the 2013 UK Customer Satisfaction Awards. The awards are organised by the Institute of Customer Service (ICS) and recognise organisations and individuals that have implemented successful customer service strategies.
Jo Causon Chief Executive Institute of Customer Service said: "The awards have become an integral part of the business calendar. It is important to showcase and celebrate those who have shown that their organisation is committed to their customers at the very highest level."
For the second year in succession Simplyhealth secured the Sitel Customer Commitment Award with a commitment to the customer which was described by judges as being, "simply amazing, truly ingrained in the DNA of the company". This was coupled with comments such as "impressive employee engagement" and "efficient service measures".
Jo Causon added: "Simplyhealth are differentiating through service, placing customers at the heart of their business strategy and securing a bright future for their employees by doing so."
We are delighted to have won a Customer Commitment award for the second year running. The Institute of Customer Service sets a high standard for all industries to aim for and we are so pleased that we continue to meet it. We are always striving to show customers that we can be bothered. We continue to only have UK call centres, we avoid automated telephone systems and our personal care advisors help customers throughout complex private medical insurance claims. Every day I see and hear examples of our staff delivering excellent personal customer service. They treat customers like individuals, spend time really listening to them and go out of their way to do the right thing, not the easy thing to ensure that their query is resolved.
A panel of Institute members and industry experts judged the entries and the winners were announced at the Lancaster London Hotel last night. Other finalists in the Customer Commitment category were Covea Insurance, Shoosmiths LLP, SJD Accountancy, SquareTrade and The Hornbuckle Mitchell Group.
Denplan, the UK's leading dental payment plan specialist, which is owned by Simplyhealth also won the Quality Service Award.
Simplyhealth now has over three million customers and helps nearly four million people with their healthcare needs. To find out more about Simplyhealth please visit www.simplyhealth.co.uk. For more information about the awards visit: www.customerserviceconference.co.uk/ukcsa.php
- We became Simplyhealth in 2009 after bringing together HSA, BCWA, LHF, HealthSure, Totally Active, our family of health companies have joined together over the last ten years to form Simplyhealth
- We've been providing healthcare solutions for 140 years, dedicated to serving our customers and patients through a variety of cash plans, dental plans, private medical insurance, self funded health plans and mobility and living aids
- Simplyhealth is a trading name of Simplyhealth Access, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
- Simplyhealth as it stands today, now covers nearly four million people with health plans (more than any other company) and helps 20,000 companies with their employees' health
- Simplyhealth is committed to making a positive impact on its communities. Each year, we donate over £1 million to health related charities and causes
- Denplan Limited is the UK's leading dental payment plan specialist; with more than 6,500 member dentists nationwide caring for approximately 1.8 million Denplan registered patients
- Established in 1986 by two dentists who pioneered the concept of dental payment plans, Denplan has been at the heart of dental care for over 25 years
- Today, Denplan has a wide range of dental plans for adults and children, enabling patients to spread the cost of their private dental care through a fixed monthly fee
- Denplan supports regular attendance and preventive care, reducing the need for clinical intervention and helping patients to maintain healthy teeth and gums for life
For more information about Denplan:
Denplan Press Office
Mia Habens 01962 828 194
Isabel Hokken 01962 827 933
The information contained in these articles is intended to be for general interest, and should not be relied upon for specific conditions or complaints. You should always consult your GP or other healthcare practitioner for specific advice. The information provided is not the opinion of Simplyhealth and has been sourced through a third party.