Doc Martin Facebook competition – October 2013
Win a two night break to the Cornish village of Port Isaac (between 1 November 2013 and 31 May 2014, excluding public holidays)
We are giving away a two night break to The Bay Hotel which can be seen as Wenn House in the popular TV series Doc Martin set in the fictional village of Portwenn.
How to enter
It’s free to enter. If you are over 18 years of age just comment on our Facebook page with your favourite ever Doc Martin moment before 14th October 2013.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Applicants must be over 18 years of age. Competition ends 14th October 2013.
Competition general terms and conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Entry limited to one per person, and entry is free on Facebook
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Simplyhealth reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on Facebook
- Unless otherwise specified, the winner will be drawn at random from all entries received before the closing date. The winner will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time and if a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Simplyhealth reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Simplyhealth reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable
- By entering the competition you authorise Simplyhealth to publish your personal details if you are a winner
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize
- Simplyhealth's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Simplyhealth reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified
- For details of the winner, please send a stamped envelope to Simplyhealth, 'The Press Office', Hambleden House, Waterloo Court, Andover, SP10 1LQ, stating for which competition you would like winners' details
- Simplyhealth employees (or members of their families or households) or employees of any company directly or indirectly involved in the prize draw cannot enter
- The prize is supplied by The Bay Hotel and is subject to their terms and conditions. The stay consists of two nights at The Bay Hotel in a double or twin room (room type is dependent on availability) and breakfast for two
- Spending money and all other meals are not included
- The winner will be responsible for travel arrangements
- Prize must be taken between 1 November 2013 and 31 May 2014 (excluding public holidays)
- Promoter: Simplyhealth