Kärcher UK achieves healthy workplace status
Kärcher UK based in Banbury, has been commended for demonstrating its commitment to the health and wellbeing of its employees by receiving a Simplyhealth Healthy Workplace award.
Provided by healthcare provider Simplyhealth, the Healthy Workplace awards recognise the contribution that UK organisations, in both the private and public sector, make to the welfare of employees. Winners of the award provide employees with a range of initiatives and benefits that help to keep their workforce motivated and healthy.
Simon Keeping, Managing Director of Kärcher UK, comments: “We are delighted to receive this award. A healthy workplace is more likely to be a happy and productive place to work, and this award recognises the efforts we are making to improve the health and wellbeing of our Kärcher staff.”
Howard Hughes from Simplyhealth remarks: “We run this award scheme because we want to recognise and encourage companies to care about the health of their people. We believe that companies can make a positive contribution to the health of our nation. Congratulations to Kärcher on achieving Simplyhealth Healthy Workplace status and demonstrating that the health and wellbeing of its employees is fundamental.”
For further information about Kärcher please visit www.karcher.co.uk. For further information about Simplyhealth please visit www.simplyhealth.co.uk, or to enter your company for a Healthy Workplace award please visit www.simplyhealth.co.uk/healthyworkplaceawards.
Notes to editors
- We became Simplyhealth in 2009 after bringing together HSA, BCWA, LHF, HealthSure, Totally Active, our family of health companies have joined together over the last ten years to form Simplyhealth
- We’ve been providing healthcare solutions for 140 years, dedicated to serving our customers and patients through a variety of cash plans, dental plans, private medical insurance, self funded health plans and mobility and living aids
- Simplyhealth is a trading name of Simplyhealth Access, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
- Simplyhealth as it stands today, now covers nearly four million people with health plans (more than any other company) and helps 20,000 companies with their employees’ health
- Simplyhealth is committed to making a positive impact on its communities. Each year, we donate over £1 million to health related charities and causes