Simplyhealth opens new independent living centre in the Galleries, Bristol
Independent living specialist, Simplyhealth recently opened a centre in the Galleries Shopping Centre in Bristol. The centre stocks a range of daily living and mobility aids designed to make life easier for people with impaired mobility.
We’re really pleased to bring our service to the Bristol area, it provides specialist advice and equipment to aid individuals with activities in and outside of their home. Visitors will be able to speak to friendly and knowledgeable staff who are trained to ensure that each individual receives the product best suited to their needs.
We also have Mobility Consultants who provide free home assessments for larger items including wheel chairs, powerchairs and scooters. These home assessments are essential as they enable us to recommend the right product for each individual. We also provide a comprehensive maintenance and repairs service for all of our customers.
Simplyhealth’s Bristol Independent Living Store opened yesterday and can be found at 2 Union Gallery, The Galleries, Bristol. Store opening times are 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Saturday. The store was officially opened by Jo Gibbons, Head of Fundraising from St Peters Hospice.
Simplyhealth Independent Living Centres can be found in Andover, Burnham, Manchester, Salford and Leeds plus partner stores in Ipswich and Colchester. To locate a store, to browse or order items online, or find out more about Simplyhealth, please visit www.simplyhealth.co.uk/independentliving. Alternatively, please phone 0800 048 2793.
Simplyhealth Independent Living is part of Simplyhealth, which provides health cash plans, private health insurance, dental plans and self funded health plans to individuals, families and businesses. Simplyhealth helps two million people with their health and 20,000 businesses choose us as their healthcare provider www.simplyhealth.co.uk.
Notes to editors
- Simplyhealth has Independent Living Centres in Andover, Burnham, Manchester, Salford and Leeds plus partner stores in Ipswich and Colchester
- Our Independent Living centres provide daily living aids and mobility products such as powerchairs, mobility scooters and wheelchairs
- We became Simplyhealth in 2009 after bringing together Totally Active, HSA, BCWA, LHF and HealthSure
- We also provide a variety of cash plans, dental plans, private medical insurance and self funded health plans
- Simplyhealth is a trading name of Simplyhealth Access, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
- Simplyhealth is committed to making a positive impact on its communities. Last year, we donated £1.6 million to health related charities and causes